- Initial meeting over the phone, in person, or FaceTime to plan out your day and understand your needs
- Review with you sample passages, readings, prayers, poems, and layouts of ceremonies shared
- Provide final transcript of complete end to end ceremony
- Signing and filing of the marriage license
- The confidence and assurance that you are working with a professional that will make the ceremony as stress-free as possible
- Signed Agreement is required along with a minimum of 50% deposit after the in-person meeting with final payment due prior to ceremony the day of the event.
- You make money on referrals. If you refer friends, family, co-workers and they are successfully booked, it is $50 in your pocket.